Support the farm! If you shop with us regularly you can get a discount by purchasing at the beginning of the season. This $300 membership translates to a $350 credit that you can use at any of our locations (see below). You can use your membership by simply giving us your name at checkout and your purchase will be deducted from your credit. You can check you balance online with the link provided after buying a membership.
Due to supply chain, labor, and other restrictions our produce selection may be somewhat limited as we are unable to grow as many crops we used to. However, we also work with other farms to offer up Western slope fruit and sweet corn in the summer! We offer both conventional and organic peachs along with apples, plums, pears and sometimes apricots and cherries. You can use your membership for cases of fruit and any pick your own events we hold at the farm.
You'll be the first to know about case sales, pick you own, special deals and more!
Crops we will most likely have include:
- Sweet Corn
- Summer Squash
- Eggs (very limited and only at Farmstand)
You can use your membership at the following locations:
- Colorado Fresh Farmstand at 8101 S Timberline which is open 7 days a week 10AM-6PM May-Sept/Oct
- Larimer County Farmers Markets at 200 Oak St on Saturdays 9-1 May 21-Oct
- Wellington Farmers Market Thursdays 4:30-7:30 July 21st-September 22nd
- Laramie Downtown Farmers Market Friday 3-7PM June 25th-September 24th
Online checkout option for Summer CSA Membership. $10 processing fee added to $300 membership price. You can also mail a check, send us venmo, or pay cash directly to avoid the credit card fee. For questions call us at (970) 658-9232.