Winter CSA Membership
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Checkout online here!
The Winter CSA will run from November – February
- Fort Collins pickup will be at FoCo Cafe on Wednesday evenings
- Wellington pickup will be at Owl Canyon Coffee on Wednesday evenings
- Laramie pickup will be at Big Hollow Food Coop on Tuesday evenings
- There will be no distribution the week of Christmas
- There is an add option for Laramie to cover the month of October
Share Size and Information
- One weekly share consists of 12-13 lbs of root cellar vegetables, fresh greens and occasionally herbs for $425 to be distributed over a 16 week period.
- Produce will be 100% local, primarily consisting of Colorado Fresh Farms produce. Produce from other local farms will also be included in order to add diversity and support other farmers.
- Some of the produce will be certified organic, some will be transitional/pesticide free, and some produce will be conventional where necessary. We will only include our own conventional/traditionally grown produce of which we know the history! We will include a listing of all crops, how they were grown, and by what farm in the weekly email before pick up.
Crops included frequently:
· Winter squash
· Collard Greens
Crops included occasionally:
· Fall Radish
· Bok Choy
· Sweet Potato
· Brussel Sprouts
· And more!