The Winter CSA will run from November 1st- February 29th
· Fort Collins Pickup will be at (TBD) Wednesday Evenings
· Laramie Pick up will be at Big Hollow Food Coop on Tuesday Evening
· There will be no distribution the week of Christmas
· There is an add option for Laramie to cover the month of October
· Winter Squash
· And more!
· One weekly share consists of 12-15 lbs of root cellar vegetables, fresh greens and occasionally herbs for $400 ($25/week) to be distributed over a 17 week period.
· Produce will be 100% local, primarily consisting of Colorado Fresh Farms produce. Produce from other local farms will also be included in order to add diversity and support other farmers.
· Some of the produce will be certified organic, some will be transitional/pesticide free, and some produce will be conventional where necessary. We will only include our own conventional/traditionally grown produce of which we know the history! We will include a listing of all crops, how they were grown, and by what farm in the weekly email before pick up.