The Winter CSA will run from November 3rd- March 23
· Fort Collins Pickup will be at (TBD) Wednesday Evenings
· Laramie Pick up will be at Big Hollow Food Coop on Tuesday Evening
· There will be no distribution the week of Christmas
· There is an add option for Laramie to cover the month of October
· Winter Squash
· And more!
· One weekly share consists of 12-13 lbs of root cellar vegetables, fresh greens and occasionally herbs for $400 ($25/week) to be distributed over a 20 week period.
· Produce will be 100% local, primarily consisting of Colorado Fresh Farms produce. Produce from other local farms will also be included in order to add diversity and support other farmers.
· Some of the produce will be certified organic, some will be transitional/pesticide free, and some produce will be conventional where necessary. We will only include our own conventional/traditionally grown produce of which we know the history! We will include a listing of all crops, how they were grown, and by what farm in the weekly email before pick up.
Download the below form and return, we will email you more details in the weeks before the Winter CSA begins.
Files coming soon.